Monday, January 24, 2011

Stitch Adventure: going for a ride

I was vacuuming my room the other day using my handy dandy Roomba. Curious little Stitch watched intently as the cleaning robot zipped around my room.

A few minutes later, I switched the vacuum off and placed it back near its base for a recharge. Seconds later, I hear the familiar jingle of the Roomba as it comes to life -- "tana-nana!"

Stitch was sitting on top of the vacuum, conveniently where the "on" switch was and inadvertently turned it on. As I turned around,  I see my little dog zipping off the vacuum as it started whirring to do it's job.

My poor illustration of Stitch on the Roomba.

I've since used the Roomba again, but have not seen Stitch go for another ride. Maybe it's not his thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment