Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photoblog: Groomed Stitch II

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to post new Stitch adventures. However, I did want to post the latest picture from his grooming adventure part 2.

This time Stitch's aunt BFF took him to the independent grooming place near our house, where Stitch's cousin Boo gets groomed. Stitch definitely looks better than the first grooming, but unfortunately the groomers used a blade (#7) that cut his hair too short. We all can't wait until his hair all grows out, but Stitch is still cute as ever. For now, we're enjoying "Naked Stitch."

Here he is with cousin Boo just couple of days after they both got groomed.

Stitch in the foreground

Boo in the background

1 comment:

  1. Boo is very cute. I hope I get to meet him/work with him someday!

    ReplyDelete